Schwab asked Razorfish to create a strategic direction for their planning and monitoring tools. Working closely with business strategists, I analyzed the user experience aspects of the tools, and identified opportunities for strategic improvement. In addition to setting a strategic direction, the project also built consensus among the various investor tools project managers within Schwab.
- Audited tools and strategies of competitors sites.
- Identified strengths of Schwabs tools offering and areas which needed improvement.
- Examined needs of both Schwab customers and non-customers.
- Worked with business strategists to formulate a plan that both improved user experience and promised financial rewards for Schwab.
- Prepared a presentation and framework for use by the Schwab team to explain the strategy within Schwab.
- Builds a shared vision of the future of investor tools.
- Helps Schwab allocate limited budgets to high-priority tools.
- Leverages investor tools to help Schwab acquire and retain customers.
next project | previous project | back to list